EPC companies are service providers that execute projects on a turnkey basis. The risk of time and cost overruns are transferred to contractors and the responsibility of executing the project lies with EPC vendors. India's EPC market has witnessed consistent changes over the past few years, with increasing project sizes, scale and market maturity. Riding on India's infrastructure requirements over the next five years, the EPC sector is likely to make major advances. The sector is also attracting an increased interest from global majors, Indian conglomerates, as well as infrastructure developers.
The EPC companies can be broadly categorized in segments of Infrastructure/General Contracting EPC, Power EPC, Oil & Gas EPC, Building Construction segment and specialized EPC covering Railways, Marine, Industrial, Mining projects.
The EPC sector employs highly skilled engineers with expertise in respective industry domain and sound experience in project management, design, site execution, installation, commissioning, contracts, etc. The manpower requirement is relied on respective project size and timeline hence contract hiring or project based hiring is mostly preferred. There are close deadlines of hiring after the project is awarded and before kick-off. Relocation to remote location project sites, readiness for short-time employment contracts, etc are key hiring challenges.
We at Naman understand the sector thoroughly and are well acquainted with the issues associated with hiring the right talent. Having handled the different segments of EPC project hiring, with associated industry experts we have a competitive edge in terms of understanding the industry to the core. We understand the expectations of the candidates as well as the companies and act as consultants to both of them to help them take right decisions. Besides this, our strong network helps us map the right candidates for different profile in a close timelines.
- Manager - Mechanical, a leading EPC company.
- Manager - Civil & Structural, a leading EPC company.
- Manager - Electrical Design, a leading EPC company.
- Sr. Manager - Process, a leading EPC company.
- Manager - Piping Design, a leading EPC company.
- Consultant - Layout & Piping, a leading EPC MNC.
- PDMS Piping Engineer, a leading EPC MNC.
- Consultant - Civil & Structural, a leading EPC MNC.
- Structural Engineer, a leading EPC MNC.
- Principal Engineer, a leading EPC MNC.
- Contract Manager, a leading EPC company.
- Equipment Engineer, a leading EPC company.