Indian Chemical and Process Industry is third largest in Asia and sixth by output in world, with estimated market size of USD 144 billion. The industry counts for 2.11% of nations GDP, with industry diversification of around 7000 commercial products. India is third largest consumer of polymers and producer of agrochemicals globally. With engineering innovation, strong R & D capabilities and global shift towards Asia as chemical manufacturing hub, industry is expected to grow at 12-15%. Many global players already have India as their manufacturing and supplying base to global markets.
The sector includes chemical & petrochemical, petroleum, plastic, packaging, rubber & tyre, agribusiness, pulp, paper & printing, ink & pigments, paints & lubricants, cement etc.
The sector employs and has a high demand for qualified and skilled talent pool of engineers, scientists and researchers. The talent pool is concentrated to a few cities and locations and relocating them to other parts of country gets difficult. The sector also has high attrition in few specific functions of Quality and Production due to rapid growing opportunities and small talent pool.
We have experience serving diversified client setups from well established multinational companies having niche talent requirement at par with global talent expectations to small start-ups eying to grow and mark larger footprints. Our team of experienced consultants and associated industry experts help us to comprehensively understand requirements, and qualify best potential candidates for different functions and roles.
- Manager- New Business Development, a leading chemical MNC.
- Head - SCM, a leading Ink manufacturing company.
- Sr. Manager- R & D, a leading chemical company.
- Manager- Technical Sales, a leading Ink manufacturing company.
- Manager- Mechanical Maintenance, a leading tyre manufacturing company.
- Manager- Sales & Marketing, a leading chemical company.
- Sr. Manager - HR, a leading ink manufacturing company.
- Team Leader- Purchase & SCM, a leading chemical company.
- Unit Manager- Production, a leading chemical MNC.
- Team Member - Quality Control, a leading chemical MNC.
- Manager Stores, a leading chemical company.