Indian Engineering sector has witnessed an unprecedented growth over the last few years driven by increased investments in infrastructure and industrial production. It is the largest segment of all the industrial sector, and broadly classified under sub sectors of Heavy Engineering and Light Engineering. The sector attracts immense interest from foreign players as it enjoys a comparative advantage in terms of manufacturing costs, technology and innovation. The foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows during April 2000 to January 2015 stood at around US$ 3,948.17 million. Engineering exports from India are expected to cross US$ 120 billion in 2015.
The sector employs more than 4 million skilled and semi skilled workforce. With technological advancements, innovations and competitiveness there is high demand for workforce with expertise and experience. Despite that the country has huge pool of engineer graduates; the employable number is just a few percentages. There is big demand-supply gap on accounts of poor academic standards, lack of trainings, basic and soft skills etc. Lateral levels are affected too with these challenges.
We have a strong network of consultants who have rich experience serving the sector and have good connect with potential candidates. Our association with veteran Industry experts help us internally understand industry process, complexities and technicalities of the roles to help our client recruit the right talent match. We have a track record of serving to different segments of engineering industry across hierarchy and functions. We have successfully served on volume requirements for Greenfield and Brownfield projects in close deadline in different locations across country.
- Project Site Manager, a leading rolling stock MNC.
- Quality Assurance Head, a leading switchgear MNC.
- Operations Manager, a leading automotive company.
- Manager- Raw Materials, a leading process equipment company.
- Finance Controller, a leading automotive company
- Production Manager, a leading automotive company
- Manager- Procurement & Logistics, a leading power services MNC.
- Manager- Engineering, a leading rolling stock MNC
- Project Finance Controller, a leading power services MNC.
- HR Business Partner, a leading rolling stock MNC.
- SBU Head, a leading equipment manufacturing company.
- Company Secretary, a leading engineering company.
- Project Engineer, a leading pump manufacturing MNC.
- Design Engineer, a leading pump manufacturing MNC.
- Production Engineer - Assembly, a leading engineering company.
- Fabrication Engineer, a leading engineering company.
- Projects Manager, a leading engineering company.
- HR Adviser, leading switchgear MNC.
- Engineering Analyst - Mechanical, Engineering Design Centre of a leading MNC.
- Engineering Analyst - Automation, Engineering Design Centre of a leading MNC.